Music


WALT: To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying.

How did you go about achieving this? By collaborating with Zara to put together rhyming words and then making them into verses and checking if it went with our beat.

What resources were used to help you?
HTML5 – we used this website to help us create a beat for our rap. We used each others ideas to put the rap together.

Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? 
I collaborated with other people.


How did you find the process? Pretty easy because we came up with ideas very fast.

What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? Working with my friends and using the website because I have never used it before.

What might be your next step? My next step is to share it with some other people.

My rap
Boys at my school
call me a fool.

Everyday
they make me pay

for their lunch
and their brunch
please please go away.

I tell them that it isn't right
but then they make me join the fight.

They hurt me till my bruising shows
and tell me that I run so slow.

I cry and cry as they walk by
I try not to get in their way
but then they start to say,

"We're gonna push you in the pool
because we rule this school.

We'll bite and skite
until you start a fight."

But of course I know bullying isn't right.
by Ella and Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment